Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homework for 9-11-11

To me personal growth is how your planning your future. For example I'm planing to go to Mexico next year. Or you can say that you're planing to get a college degree when you get older. Personal growth applies to my life in many ways. One way is that I want to help my parents in certain ways as I get older, or help my family in any problems they are having. In a another way I'm thinking in my career as I get older. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”- Theodore Roosevelt . In my opinion that is what mostly relates to our "Personal Growth" . Because you have to do something with what you have. For example if I have skills of baking then it means that I would probably have a job that involves with baking or cooking. In 1881 Theodore was elected to the New York State assembly as its youngest member. After the election for president embarked a expedition to South America, the river he had traveled on bears his name. If you would like to know more about Theodore Roosevelt follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment